Monday, June 11, 2012

Back On The Horse


After over a month of not really watching what I've been eating (first Baltimore, then Europe, then I was sick and not eating much, but then I was eating whatever), I'm getting "back on the horse."  I've got my trusty steel cut oats and cinnamon this morning and I've got some new workout plans to add to my repetoire.

I think my main goal for now is to tighten things up.  I really want to tone my tummy.  After I had Lilly and then lost all of my weight, I had have a big, saggy, squishy tummy of loose, stretch-marked skin (gross...I know...).  I'm hoping I can at least tighten it up a little bit and maybe that will make me feel better...comfortable in a two piece swim suit, perhaps???

I plan on running still and adding in biking, as well (Duathalon will be here before we know it), but I will surely be amping up things with some strength training and such.

How are your health plans coming along?  Do you have one?  Is it working?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment